Top Rival Gaming No Deposit Bonus Casinos for 2019
- $20 No Deposit
- Wager: 60x B
- No Code Required
- $10 No Deposit
- Wager: 60x B
- Use Code: AUTO
- 10 Free Spins
- Wager: 99x B
- No Code Required
- 90 Free Spins
- Wager: 40x
- Use Code: WS90FS
- 18 Free Spins
- Wager: 20x B
- No Code Required
- $23 No Deposit
- Wager: 20x B
- No Code Required
No Deposit Bonuses from Rival Gaming
Casinos using Rival Gaming are consistently popular among players. This is largely due to the immense diversity amongst the designer’s range. Especially popular are the cutting-edge I-Slots. These interactive slot experiences are centred around a strong narrative. As the game progresses, the story moves ahead, and exciting new bonus features and other interesting side games become available. This makes for a highly engaging experience for players. These slots are wonderful in their own right but when paired with a no deposit bonus, they’re even better!
No deposit bonuses behave slightly differently to a standard match bonus and other promotions that you find at online casinos. The clue is in the name. There is no obligation to make a deposit when claiming a no deposit bonus. All you need to do is open an account in real money mode. Once your account is open, no deposit bonuses allow you to experience the excitement of real money play, without the associated strain on your wallet!
There are two main varieties of no deposit bonuses you will receive at a Rival-powered casino:
No Deposit Cash Bonuses from Rival Gaming
At many Rival-powered online casinos you’ll find a juicy no deposit cash bonus. You can use these to play a range of the casino’s finest offerings. All you need to do is open an account in real money mode, satisfy any other requirements (for example, bonus code, email verification), and hit the tables or slots.
It’s important to realise that the bonus is not the same as free cash. There are always terms and conditions associated with a no deposit bonus’s use. These include wagering requirements, maximum winnings clauses, and restrictions on games used. It’s very important to be aware of these terms prior to claiming a bonus. Below you’ll find the most important terms usually seen in casino bonuses explained. You should then be able to read and understand a casino’s terms for yourself.
Traditionally, no deposit bonus cash promotions are not massive. It’s common to see a figure of between $5 and $50 offered. However, being an entirely free shot at winning, such promotions should not be sniffed at. Being risk-free, you really have nothing to lose.
No Deposit Free Spins Bonus at Rival-powered Online Casinos
The second kind of no deposit bonus provided by Rival Gaming casinos is a no deposit free spins bonus. This bonus, as the name suggests, applies to slots only. The casino will specify a single slot or small selection of different titles upon which to use your promotional spins.
The casino will often credit no deposit free spins to your account immediately upon registration. Once again, there is no need to make a deposit to claim this bonus.
It’s common to see Rival-powered casinos award no deposit free spins in quantities ranging between five and 50. As with cash bonuses, wagering requirements (including game restrictions on wagering), and time limits to use bonus spins and complete wagering will apply to free spins promotions too. More on these and other terms and conditions below.
Claiming a Rival Gaming No Deposit Bonus
It couldn’t be easier to claim a Rival Gaming no deposit bonus at any of our recommended casinos.
Just follow the steps listed below.
- Check out our list of top Rival no deposit casinos. Click on one that takes your fancy to visit the casino’s landing page.
- Click the “Register” or “Sign Up” button to start the registration process.
- On the next screen, enter a username and password. These become your user account login credentials. Make sure you pick a memorable username and secure password!
- Click “Continue”.
- Enter all your personal details when prompted. Online casinos commonly ask players to provide:
- Date of Birth
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Choice of currency
- The casino might ask players to enter a bonus code at this point. If the terms and conditions state that the bonus requires a code, enter it whenever prompted. Similarly, there may be a checkbox to mark to express interest in the bonus. If you see one, make sure to tick it.
- Check the box to indicate that you have read the terms and conditions. These are less important that the bonus-specific terms. If we recommend a casino, you can be sure that there are no dubious clauses in the venue’s general terms and conditions.
- Click “Submit” to complete the registration process.
- The casino will likely send you a link via email at this point. Click the link to verify that the email address you provided is indeed your own.
- Log in with your account credentials now. You should see the bonus details in either a popup or somewhere in your account details. If for whatever reason you don’t see evidence of your bonus, contact the casino’s customer support. They should be able to manually add the bonus funds.
- Hit up the hottest Rival Gaming titles entirely for free. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions of No Deposit Bonuses at Rival Gaming Casinos
Any no deposit bonus offered by a Rival-powered casino will have terms and conditions governing its use. These terms ensure fair usage of the bonus and help to prevent bonus abuse.
The following are common terms and conditions found at no deposit Rival Gaming casinos:
For example, if you won $500 playing a game with a maximum cap of $100, your balance would only show $100. The other $400 is forfeit.
Some Things to Know about Rival Gaming
There are quite a few interesting facts about Rival Gaming:
- The provider has consistently serviced US players even when a number of other major providers backed out of the US market due to the passage of the UIGEA in 2006.
- Rival Gaming products are testament to its highly skilled team of visualizers, designers, artists, and developers.
- The company’s I-Slots are among the most popular online casino games that players use today.
- Apart from its range of exciting games, Rival offers other products and services, including:
- The CasinoControllerTM platform
- Rival ClassActTM
- A fantastic casino lobby
- Affiliate marketing software
- Live chat feature
- Turnkey solutions
- Its games are available on the download, instant play, and mobile platforms.
- It has over 215 games for the desktop platform and over 40 games for the mobile platform.
- It has partnered with multiple leaders in the iGaming industry to extend its global reach. These partner organizations include white label software platforms and also other casino software developers, such as:
- White Hat Gaming
- Vivo Gaming
- Knockout Gaming
Rival Gaming Powers Over 50 Operators
A great way to tell a really quality iGaming company from the crowd is by looking at how many operators choose to use products by the firm. Rival Gaming scores highly here. It currently powers more than 50 of the most recognisable online casino operators and related companies across the world.
These include names like:
Rival Gaming has moved with the times and has incorporated modern advances in game development into its design process. The company creates games in a variety of programming languages. These include:
The company uses the ever-advancing tools available to casino software developers. This has allowed it to create some instant, modern-classics. Check out games like Diamond Dazzle, Crazy Camel Cash, and Big Cash Win to understand what we’re talking about!
Rival Gaming is Mostly about its Slots, Including the I-Slots
It would be fair to say that Rival Gaming’s speciality is slots. The company offers a vast range of titles, incorporating exciting and diverse bonus features to provide some of the most entertaining action in the business. The company provides classic 3- and 5-reel slots, as well as the much-lauded, cutting-edge I-Slots.
3-Reel classic slots: Some of Rival Gaming’s classic titles include:
White & Bleu
5-Reel video slots: Video slots include the super-cool I-Slots. Some very popular titles include:
Doo Wop Daddy-O
All of Rival Gaming’s slots are loaded with the most exciting graphics and animations as well as fantastic bonus features. Nowhere is this more true than in the company’s selection of I-Slots. These modern, interactive iGaming experiences put players at the center of engaging narratives will features relevant to the story unfolding.
Progressive Jackpots from Rival Gaming
Like several of its peers, Rival Gaming offers the chance to win progressive jackpot in many of its titles. A progressive jackpot is a frankly enormous payment that all players playing the game have been contributing to for days or weeks. They can get into the hundreds of thousands of dollars easily! Unfortunately, you’re unlikely to see quite the same colossal progressive jackpots as are common at the likes of Microgaming or NetEnt games on a Rival progressive jackpot title but the prizes are still a lot more than you’d find on a regular game.
At present, Rival Gaming offers just five progressive jackpot titles. They include:
Jackpot 5X Wins
One Million Reels BC