Slots Villa Casino requires a $30 deposit minimum for all payment methods and the maximum deposit limit per day is $1,000 while the weekly and monthly limits are $7,000 and $30,000 respectively.
Check out the available payment providers below at Slots Villa:
- Diner’s Club
- American Express
- Bank Wire
Only some of the above methods can be used for cashing out at Slots Villa:
- Bank Wire
- Bank Transfer
A quick primer on everything you need to start cashing out from Slots Villa Casino:
- The minimum withdrawal amount is $100 for bank transfer and for bank wire, the minimum amount is $200. Players can also only withdraw up to $1,000 per week and the number of withdrawals are limited to 1 a week for bank transfer.
- To cash out, you must wager your deposits at least once, and all withdrawal information is available under the Withdrawals tab.
- When a player makes a deposit, the maximum amount they can cash out is 10x what they deposited.
- There can only be one withdrawal request active at a time on an account, and all additional withdrawal requests will be cancelled until the first one has been approved.
- The casino is not liable for the time it takes the bank/wallet to process a withdrawal once the withdrawal has been approved. Within three to four business days of the casino’s confirmation of the payment, the funds will be remitted to the player.
- When you withdraw money for the first time, the casino requires a KYC verification process that takes up to 21 days. In the event that the documents are not received within 24 hours of the cashout request, the withdrawal will be cancelled. All documents must be clearly visible and match the information provided when registering.