Aside from Trustly deposits, which have a €20 threshold, all deposits at this casino must be €10 or higher. Maximum transaction amounts vary based on your chosen method. The standard cap for deposits at AurumPalace Casino is €20,000, though there are several exceptions: PaySafeCard (€300), Trustly (€10,000), CashToCode (€500), Skrill (€5,000), Neteller (€5,000), bank transfers (€5,000) zimpler (€1,000), and WebMoney (€2,500).
The full line-up of the casino’s deposit options is presented below:
- Bank Transfer
When it is time to cash out your winnings, the casino offers a shorter list of options:
- SEPA Bank Transfer
A few important terms to remember about how AurumPalace Casino handles withdrawals:
- The minimum withdrawal is the same as the standard minimum deposit: a reasonable €10 per transaction. Withdrawals via ecoPayz have a €20,000 transaction limit. SEPA bank transfers are capped at €10,000, while WebMoney withdrawals can handle just up to €2,500 per transaction.
- You can withdraw €2,000 per transaction, €5,000 per day, or €20,000 a month. Past that, the casino will pay you out in monthly installments.
- Note that the casino’s terms and conditions contain conflicting information on this matter. The terms clearly state that the minimum withdrawal is €20 for most methods, except for bank transfers, which require at least €200. We are unsure which standard applies from where you are, so be sure to check in with Customer Support if this poses a problem for you.
- AurumPalace Casino processes withdrawals within 12 hours.
- Your account will be flagged for verification once you reach a cumulative withdrawal amount of €2,000 or more. To verify your account successfully, all you need to prepare are documents that can attest to your identity and location. Pertinent documents include your social security card, and a recent banking statement.
- The casino may impose an added fee for withdrawal of funds that have not been wagered at their games.